New Beginning.
Monday, August 13, 2012 @ 7:10 PM

The spontaneous decision to book a flight to Gold Coast, Australia has been one of the best decision I've ever made in my life. It is one of the best trip I've been on - if not the best. I cannot wait to blog about it so I can relive it again and again.

With this new site, I hope to reignite my love for writing, photography and traveling. Life is indeed too short to be doing things that we have no passion about. I am happiest when I venture outside of this sunny island - be it for a short getaway or longer vacation - and I shall continue striving towards more of that. Travel, photograph, write. This shall be my new motto. Till then!


6 comments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLDER POSTS NEWER POSTS