Updated the Travelogue.
Friday, December 14, 2012 @ 6:48 AM

I can't sleep anymore after spending practically the whole Thursday snoozing in bed, so I updated the travelogues on my time in San Francisco last year! ^^ I really love SF - the public transport is commendable compared to many parts of USA, the city is beautiful and I enjoyed myself thoroughly there! There are too many pictures to share, and too much memories for a single post, so I divided the trip into two different posts. Updating the travelogues always makes me reminisce the happiness derived from traveling. :)


0 comments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLDER POSTS NEWER POSTS