Universal Studios, Florida
Wednesday, April 11, 2012 @ 11:12 PM

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3


IMG_1253

On the 3rd day in Orlando, we visited Universal Studios, Florida! In my opinion, it was the best out of the three. Thrill rides aplenty, and the parks are humongous! We didn't have time to finish exploring the whole place once again, and we were too late for the Simpson ride which was a bit upsetting, but overall, I enjoyed myself tremendously there! The rides were amazing. I miss thrill rides so much. We used to have to take a coach to Genting just for an exciting roller-coaster, but we have USS now! I cannot wait to visit it soon.

The very first ride we went on was a 1 and a half hour wait - The 4D Harry Potter Ride. I was pretty skeptical about going on it at first because I overheard someone commenting the ride wasn't worth the wait, but my friend was insistent so we went for it anyhow. The ride literally blew me away. It was super amazingly real, it felt like we were part of the Potter family and their adventures, and I'm not even a fan! It was well worth the wait, in my opinion.

And what I thought was the most thrilling ride was none other than the RIP Rock-it Ride! Thanks to the overcast sky, we stood eagerly in the queue with many others for close to 2 hours. It was down for maintenance quite a few times during the wait and some people gave up their spots in the queue, which probably shortened our waiting time by half an hour or so. We got to choose from a few songs to be played on the ride itself which was pretty cool, and the way up was 90degree, which itself was thrilling enough for me, even though the dip was not that amazingly steep.

It's really quite becoming my dream to visit all the theme parks in the world now. Haha!

IMG_1185

IMG_0947

IMG_0986

IMG_1111

IMG_0963

IMG_1070

IMG_1100

IMG_1163

IMG_1191

IMG_1206

IMG_1055

IMG_1173

IMG_1161

<-- Part 2


0 comments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLDER POSTS NEWER POSTS