Solemnization
Sunday, December 9, 2012 @ 1:16 AM

Yesterday, we witnessed the wedding solemnization of my cousin and her fiance at The Bar at Regent Hotel! I didn't bring my camera because me, Eileen and Michelle were helping out at the reception, and I thought I wouldn't have time to photograph. I wish I did bring it though, the place was so beautifully done up with intricate flower designs and filled with gorgeous people! Wedding receptions are so blissful.

2013 will be an exciting year for there will be two weddings to attend, and my other cousin's baby boy is due in January!! And of course, graduating and being done with school for good, and travel plans! 2013 is going to be good. I can feel it. :)


0 comments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLDER POSTS NEWER POSTS