Rainy Afternoon.
Saturday, November 17, 2012 @ 6:29 PM

Good Evening. I spent my rainy Saturday lazing in bed and finishing The Perks of Being a Wallflower today. I am starting on my third ebook right now, and I am kinda hating myself a little for replacing actual books with 'flipping' pages on electronic devices. It feels like I have betrayed the integrity of the book somehow.

The convenience of reading on the phone is incredible though. Within a week, I have already finished 2 ebooks! I can hide, shrouded in the darkness under my blanket, and read in the middle of the night like I used to do when I was younger except this time, I need not struggle with a torchlight no more. Not like my mum would care to peel off the blanket and chide me into sleeping early anymore now though. The irony.

How did you spend your Saturday afternoon?


0 comments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLDER POSTS NEWER POSTS