New Year Resolutions
Sunday, January 5, 2014 @ 3:25 AM

New Year Resolutions 2014:

1) Limit myself to 2 Macdonald meal per month.
2) Improve my photography skills.
3) Pay off my debts to my friends by my birthday.
4) Get a Ricoh GXR for my birthday.
5) Pay off my debt to my parents by August.
6) Save up enough for a 6D by Christmas '14.
7) Travel alone to somewhere.
8) Be happy.
9) Save up.
10) Finally go release baby turtles in Cherating!
11) Dedicate time to study Korean!
12) Cheer myself up by writing 3 things that make me happy whenever I'm sad.


0 comments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLDER POSTS NEWER POSTS