Australia Travelogue
Friday, August 24, 2012 @ 2:31 AM

Last pose. I need my beauty sleep.

I'm done with the first 3 parts of the 7 day adventure in Gold Coast, Australia. You can link to it via the travelogue! I initially wanted publish the posts after I am done with all 7days in a simple 4 part travelogue, but with all the awesome memories I made there and the pretty pictures, it's proving to be impossible. It is probably going to be a tiring read too, but if you are bored and have time to spare... Enjoy! :D


0 comments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLDER POSTS NEWER POSTS