CrazyWorld Cafe
Sunday, September 9, 2012 @ 3:08 AM

CrazyWorld Cafe
24 Temple Street
Singapore 058569
www.crazyworldcafe.com

A quaint little cafe along Chinatown's Temple Street, a tiny retail concept and a platform for local artistes to showcase their works, Crazyworld Cafe is definitely a charming little hideout that I would love to revisit.

To the left of the entrance, the place is tastefully cluttered with illustrated products on retail, ranging from random knick-knacks to tote bags to storybooks and poetry by local writers. On the plain white wall on the opposite side, local photographers can also exhibit their beautiful photographs to the world on their hanging gallery.

The gallery was by far, my favourite part of the cafe. The photo exhibit 'Insight', curated by Bob Lee, was ongoing when I visited. The photographs were simplistic yet truly inspiring, and makes a beautiful wall-art in the cozy setting of the cafe.

Another favourite spot were the books. I randomly flipped through a poetry book on retail and immediately caught on. If I had extra cash on that day, I would probably have bought a book to indulge in.

The food on the other hand, was merely average. That could probably be due to a wrong choice of meal item or the fact that I was not exactly famished on my way in. The ambience totally made up for it. I would probably revisit the place to give some of its recommendations a try.


0 comments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLDER POSTS NEWER POSTS