Here's to a fantastic 2013 ahead!
Tuesday, January 1, 2013 @ 3:12 AM

2012 hasn't been the most fantastic year ever, but looking back, I did have a pretty awesome year! I ended the last week of the year with a blast, with many of my favourite groups of dear friends - Christmas dinner with the unimates @ Oriole Cafe, Christmas Eve with a sleepover @ XT's with my favourite girls, the craziest Gaja party ever with the NS peeps, New Year steamboat with Ylings & co. (fantastic 5!!!), NYE dinner with some of my extended family and countdown at Shine On 2013 at Khatib (LOL) with JH & SJ! :D

In 2012, I travelled little, but July was an awesome month with the two fabulous trips with my favourite girls and I couldn't have asked for more. I fell in love, and I fell hard, with Big Bang (SO MUCH LOVE!) It sparked off an interest in the Korean language. I found out that Gaja and Krayon are freaking the awesomest parties ever.

New years are my favourite, it means a new slate for new hopes, new dreams and new beginnings! I know resolutions are never kept to, but I love making them anyway, so here goes!

Resolutions for 2013:

1) Learn to take better photographs
2) Travel, travel, travel!
3) Master basic Korean
4) Stay close with my dear friends
5) Gymming & Swimming will make me slim!
6) More moments. More memories.
7) Spend more quality time with the family
8) PARTY WITH BIG BANG!!! HAHAHA.

Here's to a fantastic 2013 ahead!


0 comments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLDER POSTS NEWER POSTS