Melancholy.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 @ 1:53 AM


One of my favourite shot taken in NYC from 2 years back.

"Some people live their whole life without really living at all." Much as I do not want to become one who spends his entire lifetime trying to live up to societal expectations and standards, fear and uncertainty have been holding me back recently. When it comes to happiness vs money subjected to time constraints, in the world I grew up in, happiness will always have to take the backseat. Time is really a cruel thing.

I wish I were more confident and determined, and maybe then I might have a chance to start. Baby steps. I just have to keep going.


0 comments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLDER POSTS NEWER POSTS