Countdown
Wednesday, May 1, 2013 @ 1:13 PM

Tomorrow is my first paper, and I am really excited because I know that once it starts, it will end very soon! ^^ There are so many things to look forward to in May!! And very soon after the hypes in May will be my sister's wedding, afterwhich I will fly off to Santa Cruz, California for the next 3 months!!! I have been looking forward to Work & Travel 2013 since I came back 2 years ago, so I am really, really excited!! In less than 6 weeks time, I will be bidding goodbye to the concrete jungle that is Singapore and be basking in the sand, sea and Californian sunshine. I am already googling pictures of beautiful landscapes and seascapes which essences I hopefully will be able capture in time to come! This time round, I have friends with me, and all the other Singaporeans who will be embarking on the journey with me are fun-loving and adventurous as well, so I believe we will all have a great time there! ROADTRIPS!!!


0 comments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLDER POSTS NEWER POSTS